3250 NW 77th Ct, Doral, FL 33122, USA

IM writing about panda kitchen and bath.my grandmother purchase a kitchen from them back in 4/2014 around 6400.00 she havent recieve her kitchen or money back .

they company was located in north miami bch.

they move so she send a ceriitfied letter to there doral miami fl office with the return reciept the did not accept.the letter was return to the house post man said they would not accept it.the letter was attending to the manager there they very shady havent got in touch this is a bad company beware this is her experience they she had with them .SHE STILL DONT HAVE HER MONEY BUYER BEWARE .....

Review about: Panda Kitchen And Bath Shipping Service.

Reason of review: WANT MY MONEY BACK 4/14.

I didn't like: You pay upfront cash only and then no delivery.

Had an Experience with Panda Kitchen And Bath?

Comments

You should have complaint to the BBB. If you have your receipts you can still complaint.

First American Home Warranty - Emergency Plumbing? First American Home Warranty "called warranty company on thursday 7:30 am. stated that there was a plumbing leak and it was in the wall. called again on friday, 9:30am. made the same statement and..." Read more Concrete Canvas Flooring Installation Review Concrete Canvas "This is company is terrible!!! We hired them to do our floors a couple years ago and it was the worst experience of my life. We had to hire someone..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Costway - Defective Washing Machine Costway "I received the washing machine on July 7, 2017. After reading the manual, i started using it. I was able to wash 3 loads of baby clothes, which was my..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more