2.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Oh I am so very disappointed with Panda and the management. I would strongly recommend NOT using them. I had so hoped to use them in a rental house we have as well but I will never use them again.

Where they put the seam is fine however they used two different edges so they don't match up and it looks ridiculous. Then they chipped it in two places. When they sent a guy out to look at it and try to convince me that this was standard practice he put lacquer thinner on it and made it turn gray in a spot (it was black). He also horribly scratched the top when he was trying to remove the machine marks. It is about 8 inches long and 1-2 inches wide. It looks horrible. Their solution, come in remove the entire countertop and let someone else put in one. Based on the destruction that they caused with the removal of my original countertop I can't imagine what damage they would cause to my backsplash and floors again or that is exactly what I would do. The island was suppose to have rounded corners since we have a daughter with autism and they are very pointed. Nothing about this job was good starting with the crew sent to demo and install it. The lead guy was upset he was there, called his boss in front of me and was complaining about how hard the job was and how long it would take them.

I have done my research and found a fabricators forum to where I posted pictures and asked for recommendations to fix the issue. Everyone of them said that is was done completely wrong and that only a very experienced person should even attempt to fix it.

It was just a horrible overall experience. Pay more, go somewhere else.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of panda kitchen and bath countertop from Panda Kitchen And Bath and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3100 and wants Panda Kitchen And Bath to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was problems with install and customer service afterwards. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panda Kitchen And Bath for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Panda Kitchen And Bath?

Comments

I wish I had seen this review before!!They promise to deliver in 2-3 days as everything is modular and ready to be installed.

BIG MISTAKE! They get 100% cash in advance. After innumerous phone calls and 2 weeks later I am still waiting for the cabinets + granite and for all bathrooms to be installed. I purchased it in Pembroke Pines.

Horrible customer service. They never return my calls, always postponing again and again. They say this is escalated to their manager but manager is always in meetings and does not get back.. .

DO NOT buy from them.You will put all your money $$$ 100% cash upfront (they don't take credit cards nor checks!) so that you cant do nothing about it.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1230411

Panda Kitchens at Warners Bay are just as bad in my experience.

Eleebana, New South Wales, Australia #1227579

If you are looking for Panda Kitchen at Warners Bay, this is not the same company however I have unfortunately used Panda Kitchens at Warners Bay. Feel free to see my

video.https://www.facebook.com/michellecarl.shetabprior/videos/1184141794981488/

to Mic***e Perth, Western Australia, Australia #1248297

Hi Michelle, the link doesn't work.Can you share with me what the issue was please?

I've just been to see them and they seemed alright?

Houston, Texas, United States #1226340

I had so hoped to use them in a rental house we have as well but I will never use them again...

So where else have you used Panda kitchen products?

to Anonymous Lilburn, Georgia, United States #1248434

I used them in Atlanta, GA.