Oh I am so very disappointed with Panda and the management. I would strongly recommend NOT using them. I had so hoped to use them in a rental house we have as well but I will never use them again.
Where they put the seam is fine however they used two different edges so they don't match up and it looks ridiculous. Then they chipped it in two places. When they sent a guy out to look at it and try to convince me that this was standard practice he put lacquer thinner on it and made it turn gray in a spot (it was black). He also horribly scratched the top when he was trying to remove the machine marks. It is about 8 inches long and 1-2 inches wide. It looks horrible. Their solution, come in remove the entire countertop and let someone else put in one. Based on the destruction that they caused with the removal of my original countertop I can't imagine what damage they would cause to my backsplash and floors again or that is exactly what I would do. The island was suppose to have rounded corners since we have a daughter with autism and they are very pointed. Nothing about this job was good starting with the crew sent to demo and install it. The lead guy was upset he was there, called his boss in front of me and was complaining about how hard the job was and how long it would take them.
I have done my research and found a fabricators forum to where I posted pictures and asked for recommendations to fix the issue. Everyone of them said that is was done completely wrong and that only a very experienced person should even attempt to fix it.
It was just a horrible overall experience. Pay more, go somewhere else.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Problems with install and customer service afterwards
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California. He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants..."
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."