Oh I am so very disappointed with Panda and the management. I would strongly recommend NOT using them. I had so hoped to use them in a rental house we have as well but I will never use them again.
Where they put the seam is fine however they used two different edges so they don't match up and it looks ridiculous. Then they chipped it in two places. When they sent a guy out to look at it and try to convince me that this was standard practice he put lacquer thinner on it and made it turn gray in a spot (it was black). He also horribly scratched the top when he was trying to remove the machine marks. It is about 8 inches long and 1-2 inches wide. It looks horrible. Their solution, come in remove the entire countertop and let someone else put in one. Based on the destruction that they caused with the removal of my original countertop I can't imagine what damage they would cause to my backsplash and floors again or that is exactly what I would do. The island was suppose to have rounded corners since we have a daughter with autism and they are very pointed. Nothing about this job was good starting with the crew sent to demo and install it. The lead guy was upset he was there, called his boss in front of me and was complaining about how hard the job was and how long it would take them.
I have done my research and found a fabricators forum to where I posted pictures and asked for recommendations to fix the issue. Everyone of them said that is was done completely wrong and that only a very experienced person should even attempt to fix it.
It was just a horrible overall experience. Pay more, go somewhere else.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Problems with install and customer service afterwards
You May Also Like
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."