Oh I am so very disappointed with Panda and the management. I would strongly recommend NOT using them. I had so hoped to use them in a rental house we have as well but I will never use them again.
Where they put the seam is fine however they used two different edges so they don't match up and it looks ridiculous. Then they chipped it in two places. When they sent a guy out to look at it and try to convince me that this was standard practice he put lacquer thinner on it and made it turn gray in a spot (it was black). He also horribly scratched the top when he was trying to remove the machine marks. It is about 8 inches long and 1-2 inches wide. It looks horrible. Their solution, come in remove the entire countertop and let someone else put in one. Based on the destruction that they caused with the removal of my original countertop I can't imagine what damage they would cause to my backsplash and floors again or that is exactly what I would do. The island was suppose to have rounded corners since we have a daughter with autism and they are very pointed. Nothing about this job was good starting with the crew sent to demo and install it. The lead guy was upset he was there, called his boss in front of me and was complaining about how hard the job was and how long it would take them.
I have done my research and found a fabricators forum to where I posted pictures and asked for recommendations to fix the issue. Everyone of them said that is was done completely wrong and that only a very experienced person should even attempt to fix it.
It was just a horrible overall experience. Pay more, go somewhere else.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Problems with install and customer service afterwards
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Absolute Black Honed Granite
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."