Panda Kitchen And Bath - Don't use Panda!

2 of 27 Panda Kitchen And Bath reviews

Oh I am so very disappointed with Panda and the management. I would strongly recommend NOT using them. I had so hoped to use them in a rental house we have as well but I will never use them again.

Where they put the seam is fine however they used two different edges so they don't match up and it looks ridiculous. Then they chipped it in two places. When they sent a guy out to look at it and try to convince me that this was standard practice he put lacquer thinner on it and made it turn gray in a spot (it was black). He also horribly scratched the top when he was trying to remove the machine marks. It is about 8 inches long and 1-2 inches wide. It looks horrible. Their solution, come in remove the entire countertop and let someone else put in one. Based on the destruction that they caused with the removal of my original countertop I can't imagine what damage they would cause to my backsplash and floors again or that is exactly what I would do. The island was suppose to have rounded corners since we have a daughter with autism and they are very pointed. Nothing about this job was good starting with the crew sent to demo and install it. The lead guy was upset he was there, called his boss in front of me and was complaining about how hard the job was and how long it would take them.

I have done my research and found a fabricators forum to where I posted pictures and asked for recommendations to fix the issue. Everyone of them said that is was done completely wrong and that only a very experienced person should even attempt to fix it.

It was just a horrible overall experience. Pay more, go somewhere else.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Problems with install and customer service afterwards

Reason of review:
Absolute Black Honed Granite
Review category
Household Services
review #935901 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Panda Kitchen And Bath? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 27 Panda Kitchen And Bath reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Michelle

Oct 16 #1227579 Eleebana, New South Wales, Australia

If you are looking for Panda Kitchen at Warners Bay, this is not the same company however I have unfortunately used Panda Kitchens at Warners Bay. Feel free to see my
video.https://www.facebook.com/michellecarl.shetabprior/videos/1184141794981488/

Nov 30 #1248297 Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Hi Michelle, the link doesn't work. Can you share with me what the issue was please? I've just been to see them and they seemed alright?

Oct 13 #1226340 Houston, Texas, United States

I had so hoped to use them in a rental house we have as well but I will never use them again...
So where else have you used Panda kitchen products?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Panda Kitchen And Bath. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Panda Kitchen And Bath.
Filing a new complaint about
×