Plantation Acres, Florida

Panda Kitchen and bath is the worse kitchen all around.They have terrible customer service and quality kitchens.

I originally was told it would take 2 weeks to have my kitchen done and 3 months later i am still battling with them to get my kitchen done, in the mean time doors and cabinets are falling off its hinges. Take my recommendation and go some where else even if it costs more.

The cost will be a lot less than the aggrevation you would deal with if you chose to go with Panda Kitchen and Bath Expo.Also, don't think that one Location is better than the other because i've had to call their miami branch in hope to get some true answers and still nothing and i was left with reporting them to BBB and got a response from their headquarters who also promised me a resolution in two days and this is now a week later and still NOTHING is done!

Had an Experience with Panda Kitchen And Bath?

Comments

I also had a similar experience. I wish I had received the professional attention you expect from such a large company.

The level of quality is very inferior. You will know after the cabinets are installed and you see the wood is pressed and breaks easily with your hands. I strongly do not recommend using this company.

to none Miami, Florida, United States #729168

They should be warped since they come from china in a boat.Imagine, 30 to 45 days at sea with holes in some of the containers.

Those chinks really don't give a *** about you.Buy american or you will and I repeat will be sorry!