1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I wish I had seen other reviews before!They promise to deliver in 2-3 days as everything is modular and ready to be installed.

BIG MISTAKE! They get 100% cash in advance. After innumerous phone calls and a 2 weeks later I am still waiting for for all bathrooms to be fully installed. I purchased it in Pembroke Pines.

Horrible customer service. They never return my calls, always postponing again and again. They say this is escalated to their manager but manager seems to be too busy to resolve customer complaints and does not get back.. .

DO NOT buy from them.You will put all your money $$$ 100% cash upfront (they don't take credit cards nor checks!) so that you cant do nothing about it.

Review about: Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Schedule and call to cancel, You pay upfront cash only and then no delivery.

Had an Experience with Panda Kitchen And Bath?

Comments

Complaint to the Better Business Bureau BBB.org, you should have a receipt.

Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Emergency Plumbing? First American Home Warranty "called warranty company on thursday 7:30 am. stated that there was a plumbing leak and it was in the wall. called again on friday, 9:30am. made the same statement and..." Read more Panda Kitchen And Bath - Don't use Panda! Panda Kitchen And Bath "Oh I am so very disappointed with Panda and the management. I would strongly recommend NOT using them. I had so hoped to use them in a rental..." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more