4.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I've researched for months, quite a few providers importers, installers, and after checking and personally reviewed and inspect few kitchens done by Panda (from friends), and since their cabinets are inexpensive, I took a calculated risk.I hired them for cabinets and installation only.

I did make my own design, and new exactly what I wanted. I made the deal with Panda in Penbroke Pines, and signed the contract with Daniel Gomes, who also took the time to review my design and together we polished to my satisfaction. He also made few good suggestions. The cabinets came on time, and the installation was not exactly smooth, the installer was experienced enough to make corrections on the flight, there were few scratches during the process, and they replaced doors without hesitation.

The difference here is that I was there all the time. In general I'm satisfied.

BTW I should mention that the microwave cabinets or structure was customized because there is no space saver microwaves as the over the range ones.So whatever you do, make sure you are in the details.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: Pleasant and cordial.

Had an Experience with Panda Kitchen And Bath?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion