4.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I've researched for months, quite a few providers importers, installers, and after checking and personally reviewed and inspect few kitchens done by Panda (from friends), and since their cabinets are inexpensive, I took a calculated risk.I hired them for cabinets and installation only.

I did make my own design, and new exactly what I wanted. I made the deal with Panda in Penbroke Pines, and signed the contract with Daniel Gomes, who also took the time to review my design and together we polished to my satisfaction. He also made few good suggestions. The cabinets came on time, and the installation was not exactly smooth, the installer was experienced enough to make corrections on the flight, there were few scratches during the process, and they replaced doors without hesitation.

The difference here is that I was there all the time. In general I'm satisfied.

BTW I should mention that the microwave cabinets or structure was customized because there is no space saver microwaves as the over the range ones.So whatever you do, make sure you are in the details.

This person wrote the review because of on time delivery at Panda Kitchen And Bath. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Panda Kitchen And Bath to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most pleasant and cordial. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panda Kitchen And Bath for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Panda Kitchen And Bath?

Comments