Panda Kitchen And Bath - Tore out my kitchen cabinets and left me to finish their work...
Panda Kitchen gave me an estimate for new cabinets and counter tops after coming to my home to see what special circumstances their installers would face.
Yet, and still their installers tore out my old cabinets...installed the new and tore out my Over-the-range microwave power plug in...then, rerouted it wires higher up on the wall without placing the receptacle wire inside the wall. Furthermore, the wires inside the cabinet where my vent cover suppose to be was left exposed and disconnected. They never said if the wires left dangling inside the cabinet were hot or not.
After agreeing to pay a Panda Kitchen hire $75.00 dollars...he came out complained about this work not being his job, but he took the money anyway. After he refused to place the new receptacle in the wall like my other receptacles I threatened to place a hold on the check I gave him.
He refused to give me satisfaction and told me that I could put a hold on the check. Panda Kitchen had mentioned earlier this was my problem. They haven't called to see If I was satisfied or not.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- New Cabinets
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "I rented a bedroom set from Aaron's and every since they dropped the bed off , I had been being bit by something. I didn't know what until a couple..."
- "Thumbtack has been sending some very odd requests to me lately, and after I ingnore these requests, thumtack begs me to sumbit a quote for them with a follow up..."
- "Based on my experience, I would advise everyone residing in the US to avoid buying anything from this company. They offer free shipping on all purchases, but the catch is they..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."